Your talent is your most valuable resource. Are your compensation dollars being used effectively to attract, motivate and retain the right people?
Our Compensation Consulting team advises clients in all industries. We offer solutions ranging from your most fundamental issues such as market pricing positions to your most daunting issues including designing effective variable compensation programs.
Compensation Strategy: Is your mix of salary, variable compensation, equity compensation and benefits appropriate for your company? How do you want your compensation programs to differentiate your company from your competitors?
- Base Compensation: Job descriptions, market price positions, salary structure design, pay policy development and compliance reviews (FLSA, etc.)
- Variable Compensation: Design incentive and sales compensation plans
- Performance Management: Design programs to assess employee performance and integrate them with your compensation programs
- Equity Compensation: Equity structure design and phantom stock plans
- Executive Compensation: Recommend appropriate total compensation packages and implementation of executive benefits, including deferred compensation plans
- Compliance: Exempt/Non-exempt assessments, independent contractor vs. employee, Employee Handbook development and revisions, California Fair Pay Act (ensures male and female employees who perform “substantially similar” work receive equal pay, even if their job titles aren’t the same or if they work in different offices for the same employer)
- Communications: Ensure your employees fully understand how they are paid, how their performance is assessed and other topics that help them be more productive employees
TALENT ACQUISITION SERVICES
We provide consulting and direct placement services for high-level positions in the life sciences industry. Our extensive network of life science professionals enables us to identify candidates who may be difficult to find through other avenues.